Configure Apache in macOS High Sierra

My local apache was working fine until it wasn't 🤷‍♂️ I'm not sure at what point stopped working, my guess is after I updated to High Sierra.

In any case, here are some tips I found across different sites that worked for me 👨‍💻

1️⃣ Users

Remove the # from:

2️⃣ Main configuration file

Look for and change this:

Add Indexes at the end👇

3️⃣ Verify DocumentRoot

In the same main configuration

It should look similar to 👇

(You probably will have comments in-between)

4️⃣ Restart apache

About Rick

Senior Front-end Software Engineer from Barcelona, Haidong Gumdo Instructor (korean martial art of the sword), street photographer, travel lover, TV addict, Boston Red Sox fan, and privacy advocate.

Leave a Reply

Add <code> Some Code </code> by using this tags.